30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Return your jewellery for full refund
30 day returns: 100% happiness guaranteed
We want all our clients to love their jewellery and take great pride in crafting beautiful jewellery for clients.
So if you decide you want to return your jewellery, just contact us to setup a return within 30 days of receiving your jewellery.
We provide a full refund with free return shipping and no restocking fees. To ensure our generous returns policy is not taken advantage of unfairly, all returns are subject to the terms and conditions on this page.
How to make a return
If you wish to return your jewellery, all you have to do is send us an email to let us know you want to make a return within 30 days of receiving your jewellery. We will give you a returns authorisation number and send a return shipping label by email, which you need to print and stick on the box, and then ship it right back to us.
Important terms and conditions for returns
1. You must use the shipping label that we send, so that your return is insured and we can accurately track it. If you do not use the return shipping label, we will not be liable for any loss and we will not accept your return and cannot give you a refund.
2. Please put the jewellery back in the original packaging and package appropriately with tape and packing materials as needed. Jewellery damaged in transit will not be accepted for return or refund.
3. The jewellery must be unaltered, undamaged and in brand new condition. If the jewellery has been resized, altered, damaged, worn or used, we will not be able to offer you a refund or accept the return.
4. Since our diamonds and gemstones are certified, please send back any documents that you may have received along with the earrings, such as the original GIA grading reports, Appraisal certificates and Certificate of Authenticity. If this is not returned along with the item purchased, then we are unable to accept the return and cannot give you a refund.
5. Refunds will be processed to the same method of payment used for purchase and will only be processed once we receive the jewellery and have inspected the jewellery according to our return terms and conditions on this page.
6. If you do not have a returns authorisation and/or have not been given a return shipping label, your return will not be accepted and we cannot give you a refund.
What happens when we receive your return
Once we receive the returned jewellery, we will send you an email confirmation. We will then professionally inspect the jewellery to make sure the return meets our terms and conditions.
After clearing and passing a proper inspection, we will process the refund within 5-7 business days, though it may take longer days for the refund to appear in your bank statement.
We stand by all our jewellery and we will accept any returns, provided they meet the return terms and conditions stated on this page.
Talk with our jewellers
If you need to make a return or would like more information about our returns policy, please contact the Forktip team by calling us on (02) 9037 8251 or email us Hello@Forktip.com